What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Design Council does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, e-mail address etc), except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
Design Council collects data when you register to receive our email newsletter or via the completion of other sign up forms. We collect this data, via the email address provided, to share with you relevant Design Council/industry related content, namely:
- Blogs and website articles produced by Design Council on programme and industry related topics
- Newsletters – a periodically produced Design Council news bulletin
- Trade Articles – news/articles featuring Design Council programme, product, policy or procedure
- Event information – news of upcoming events that we feel would be of interest to you.
- Industry and partnership offers, events and discounts that we feel would be of interest to you.
Your details are securely stored on our CRM System and email database. By providing personal details during registration you are consenting to the use of those details for the purposes of identifying you as a unique user.
The information you provide when registering will not be shared with any other entity or organisation, without your explicit consent, aside from our service providers who operate elements of our service and process data on our behalf, and apart from your username, which will appear on blog entries, submissions to forums and other submissions you make for inclusion on the website.